If you have a good faith belief that your copyrighted material is being infringed upon on Urbanaprt.com, please send a notice of copyright infringement to us at Admin@urbanaprt.com. The notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner who alleges infringement.
- Identification of the copyrighted works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including specific details about its location on our website, to allow us to locate and verify its existence.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the provided information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, under penalty of perjury.
Upon receiving proper notice of copyright infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material. Additionally, we reserve the right to take the following actions:
- Notify the content provider accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the relevant material.
- Terminate the access of a content provider to our services if they are found to be a repeat offender.
Urbanaprt.com’s Designated Agent for claims of copyright infringement can be reached using the following contact information: